As previously reported, a historic conference at Temple University intended to guide and radicalize activists in #BlackLivesMatter was held from January 8-10, 2016 in Philadelphia. We are going to post videos from the panels that have just become available online. Tune in next week for further coverage of this historic conference.
Articles in this series
- Reclaiming Our Future: Post-Obama Realities: Where do black radicals go from here?
- RECLAIMING OUR FUTURE: Peoples Assembly 3 - Police Prisons and the Neoliberal State
- RECLAIMING OUR FUTURE: Peoples Assembly 2- Challenging White Supremacy
- RECLAIMING OUR FUTURE: Panel 3- Black Women
- Reclaiming Our Future: Panel 2 - Neoliberalism, Spatial Domination and Gentrification
- Reclaiming Our Future: Panel 1- War, Peace, and Global Justice
- Reclaiming Our Future: The Black Prophetic Voice in a Morally Broken World with Rev. Jeremiah Wright
- Reclaiming Our Future: People's Assembly 1- The Moral Bankruptcy of Capitalism
- #BlackLivesMatter to get radical guidance from Temple University conference